This info is about alleybrowse for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall alleybrowse from your computeralleybrowse
. Check out here
where you can get more info on alleybrowse. More details about alleybrowse can be found at http://alleybrowse.info/support
. Usually the alleybrowse program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove alleybrowse. The program's main executable file is labeled alleybrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 106.23 KB (108784 bytes).
alleybrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.30 MB (2415952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- alleybrowseUninstall.exe (243.92 KB)
- utilalleybrowse.exe (452.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- alleybrowse.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- alleybrowse.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- alleybrowse.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- alleybrowse.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to alleybrowse version 2015.06.23.172812
alone. You can find below a few links to other alleybrowse versions:
...click to view all...
alleybrowse is a program offered by alleybrowse. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove alleybrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove alleybrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate alleybrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "alleybrowse". If it exists on your system the alleybrowse program will be found very quickly. After you select alleybrowse in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding alleybrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for alleybrowse:
- The software company is: http://alleybrowse.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall alleybrowse.
8. After uninstalling alleybrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong alleybrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing alleybrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove alleybrowse by alleybrowse from your computer, nor are we saying that alleybrowse by alleybrowse is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove alleybrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:31:04.897