You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove alleybrowse for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall alleybrowse from your PCalleybrowse
. Go over here
where you can find out more on alleybrowse. Click on http://alleybrowse.info/support
to get more info about alleybrowse on alleybrowse's website. Usually the alleybrowse application is found in the C:\Program Files\alleybrowse folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove alleybrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. alleybrowseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 243.91 KB (249768 bytes) on disk.
alleybrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 701.15 KB (717976
bytes) on disk.
- alleybrowseUninstall.exe (243.91 KB)
- utilalleybrowse.exe (457.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.162807
of alleybrowse. You can find below info on other releases of alleybrowse:
...click to view all...
alleybrowse is a program marketed by the software company alleybrowse. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove alleybrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove alleybrowse from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find alleybrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "alleybrowse". If it is installed on your PC the alleybrowse application will be found automatically. When you click alleybrowse in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about alleybrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for alleybrowse:
- The software company is: http://alleybrowse.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove alleybrowse.
8. After removing alleybrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of alleybrowse which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling alleybrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall alleybrowse by alleybrowse from your computer, we are not saying that alleybrowse by alleybrowse is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall alleybrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:24:26.463