This info is about alleybrowse for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall alleybrowse from your systemalleybrowse
. More information on alleybrowse can be found here
. Please follow http://alleybrowse.info/support
if you want to read more on alleybrowse on alleybrowse's web page. alleybrowse is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall alleybrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. alleybrowse's primary file takes around 243.96 KB (249816 bytes) and is called alleybrowseUninstall.exe.
alleybrowse installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.14 MB (1190328
bytes) on disk.
- alleybrowseUninstall.exe (243.96 KB)
- utilalleybrowse.exe (459.23 KB)
The current web page applies to alleybrowse version 2015.07.22.063023
only. For more alleybrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
alleybrowse is a program released by alleybrowse. Some people decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall alleybrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase alleybrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate alleybrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "alleybrowse". If it is installed on your PC the alleybrowse application will be found automatically. After you click alleybrowse in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding alleybrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for alleybrowse:
- The web site of the application is: http://alleybrowse.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\alleybrowse\alleybrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall alleybrowse.
8. After uninstalling alleybrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of alleybrowse that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling alleybrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove alleybrowse by alleybrowse from your computer, nor are we saying that alleybrowse by alleybrowse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove alleybrowse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 17:08:44.340