This info is about Yandex for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Yandex from your computerYANDEX
. More information about YANDEX can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Yandex is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\30.0.1599.13022\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 899.30 KB (920880 bytes) on disk and is labeled browser.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Yandex. They take about 5.75 MB (6033784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (899.30 KB)
- clidmgr.exe (148.38 KB)
- crash_service.exe (410.30 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (1.41 MB)
- nacl64.exe (1.81 MB)
- setup.exe (1.11 MB)
This info is about Yandex version 30.0.1599.13022
alone. You can find here a few links to other Yandex releases:
...click to view all...
Yandex is a program by YANDEX. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Yandex from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Yandex or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Yandex". The Yandex application will be found very quickly. When you select Yandex in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Yandex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yandex that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yandex by YANDEX from your computer, we are not saying that Yandex by YANDEX is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Yandex supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-06 13:52:05.643