You can find below detailed information on how to remove Yandex for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Yandex from your PCYANDEX
. Go over here
for more info on YANDEX. The program is often located in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. Yandex's full uninstall command line is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\22.214.171.1248\Installer\setup.exe. Yandex's primary file takes about 2.37 MB (2484728 bytes) and is called browser.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Yandex. They take 44.45 MB (46610008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (2.37 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (147.84 KB)
- install_flash_player_ppapi.exe (19.52 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.06 MB)
- searchband.exe (15.70 MB)
- service_update.exe (1.02 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (384.79 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (489.29 KB)
- setup.exe (1.78 MB)
This data is about Yandex version 126.96.36.1998
alone. You can find here a few links to other Yandex versions:
...click to view all...
Yandex is an application offered by YANDEX. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Yandex or simply click the Search field and type in "Yandex". If it is installed on your PC the Yandex application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Yandex in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Yandex, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Yandex.
8. After removing Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Yandex that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Yandex by YANDEX from your PC, we are not saying that Yandex by YANDEX is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Yandex in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 11:59:17.690