Yandex is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Yandex from your systemYANDEX
. Check out here
for more information on YANDEX. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Yandex is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Yandex\YandexBrowser\Application\184.108.40.2068\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.95 MB (5195256 bytes) on disk and is called browser.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Yandex. They occupy about 80.76 MB (84681944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser.exe (4.95 MB)
- clidmgr.exe (147.84 KB)
- install_flash_player_ppapi.exe (19.52 MB)
- hips_update.exe (6.18 MB)
- hips_update_x64.exe (7.76 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.99 MB)
- service_update.exe (3.29 MB)
- show-dlg.exe (384.79 KB)
- suspend_api_check.exe (338.49 KB)
- yupdate-exec.exe (489.29 KB)
- setup.exe (3.63 MB)
- hips_update.exe (6.13 MB)
- hips_update_x64.exe (7.71 MB)
- nacl64.exe (6.12 MB)
- service_update.exe (3.30 MB)
- suspend_api_check.exe (338.99 KB)
- setup.exe (3.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.118
of Yandex. You can find here a few links to other Yandex releases:
...click to view all...
Yandex has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Yandex when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Yandex
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Yandex.lnk
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
Yandex is an application by the software company YANDEX. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Yandex is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Yandex using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Yandex or simply click the Search feature and type in "Yandex". If it exists on your system the Yandex program will be found very quickly. When you select Yandex in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Yandex, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Yandex.
8. After uninstalling Yandex, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Yandex which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Yandex with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Yandex by YANDEX from your computer, we are not saying that Yandex by YANDEX is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Yandex in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 08:35:18.703