X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall X Codec Pack from your computerRecode Media
. More information about Recode Media can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xcodecpack.net
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. X Codec Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 82.00 KB (83968 bytes) on disk and is labeled ac3config.exe.
X Codec Pack contains of the executables below. They take 459.81 KB (470850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (230.31 KB)
- ac3config.exe (82.00 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of X Codec Pack. Click on the links below for other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is an application offered by the software company Recode Media. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete X Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X Codec Pack". The X Codec Pack program will be found automatically. When you click X Codec Pack in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding X Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The publisher is: http://www.xcodecpack.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall X Codec Pack.
8. After uninstalling X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:55:26.163