X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall X Codec Pack from your computerRecode Media
. More information about Recode Media can be seen here
. Please open http://www.xcodecpack.net
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. X Codec Pack's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 82.00 KB (83968 bytes) on disk and is labeled ac3config.exe.
X Codec Pack contains of the executables below. They take 459.81 KB (470850
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (230.31 KB)
- ac3config.exe (82.00 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (88.00 KB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of X Codec Pack. Click on the links below for other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is an application offered by the software company Recode Media. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete X Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find X Codec Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "X Codec Pack". If it exists on your system the X Codec Pack app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click X Codec Pack in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding X Codec Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The publisher is: http://www.xcodecpack.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v3\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall X Codec Pack.
8. After uninstalling X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:55:26.163