X Codec Pack
This info is about X Codec Pack for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your computerRecode Media
. Open here
for more information on Recode Media. Please open http://recodemedia.fre3.com
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling X Codec Pack is C:\Program Files\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named updater.exe and occupies 263.65 KB (269977 bytes).
X Codec Pack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.79 MB (8172820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (322.62 KB)
- config.exe (72.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (5.43 MB)
- updater.exe (263.65 KB)
- AviBitrateGrapher.exe (612.00 KB)
- VideoInspector.exe (1.07 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
This data is about X Codec Pack version 126.96.36.1991
alone. You can find below info on other releases of X Codec Pack:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is an application offered by Recode Media. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase X Codec Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "X Codec Pack". If it is installed on your PC the X Codec Pack program will be found automatically. When you click X Codec Pack in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about X Codec Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The publisher is: http://recodemedia.fre3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall X Codec Pack.
8. After uninstalling X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling X Codec Pack with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, we are not saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove X Codec Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 09:20:43.387