X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your computerRecode Media
. Additional info about Recode Media can be seen here
. Please open http://recodemedia.fre3.com
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's page. X Codec Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling X Codec Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. updater.exe is the X Codec Pack's main executable file and it takes about 116.75 KB (119552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with X Codec Pack. They take about 5.93 MB (6219232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.22 KB)
- updater.exe (116.75 KB)
- ac3config.exe (16.00 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- config.exe (72.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (3.93 MB)
- AviBitrateGrapher.exe (612.00 KB)
- VideoInspector.exe (1.05 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The current web page applies to X Codec Pack version 184.108.40.2066
only. Click on the links below for other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is a program marketed by the software company Recode Media. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove X Codec Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search feature and type in "X Codec Pack". If it exists on your system the X Codec Pack program will be found very quickly. When you click X Codec Pack in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about X Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The web site of the program is: http://recodemedia.fre3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X Codec Pack.
8. After removing X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:31:49.737