X Codec Pack
X Codec Pack is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your computerRecode Media
. Additional info about Recode Media can be seen here
. Please open http://recodemedia.fre3.com
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's page. X Codec Pack is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling X Codec Pack is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. updater.exe is the X Codec Pack's main executable file and it takes about 116.75 KB (119552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with X Codec Pack. They take about 5.93 MB (6219232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.22 KB)
- updater.exe (116.75 KB)
- ac3config.exe (16.00 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- config.exe (72.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (3.93 MB)
- AviBitrateGrapher.exe (612.00 KB)
- VideoInspector.exe (1.05 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The current web page applies to X Codec Pack version 18.104.22.1686
only. Click on the links below for other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is a program marketed by the software company Recode Media. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to remove X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove X Codec Pack with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find X Codec Pack or simply click the Search feature and type in "X Codec Pack". If it exists on your system the X Codec Pack program will be found very quickly. After you click X Codec Pack in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding X Codec Pack, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The web site of the program is: http://recodemedia.fre3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X Codec Pack.
8. After removing X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong X Codec Pack which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall X Codec Pack supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:31:49.737