X Codec Pack
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall X Codec Pack for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall X Codec Pack from your systemRecode Media
. More information on Recode Media can be found here
. Please follow http://recodemedia.fre3.com
if you want to read more on X Codec Pack on Recode Media's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). X Codec Pack's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe. X Codec Pack's main file takes around 116.75 KB (119552 bytes) and is called updater.exe.
X Codec Pack is comprised of the following executables which take 5.93 MB (6219203
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (84.19 KB)
- updater.exe (116.75 KB)
- ac3config.exe (16.00 KB)
- dialog_patch.exe (16.00 KB)
- config.exe (72.00 KB)
- mplayerc.exe (3.93 MB)
- AviBitrateGrapher.exe (612.00 KB)
- VideoInspector.exe (1.05 MB)
- AviC.exe (6.00 KB)
- MiniCalc.exe (22.50 KB)
- OGMCalc.exe (9.00 KB)
- StatsReader.exe (13.50 KB)
- vidccleaner.exe (8.50 KB)
The current page applies to X Codec Pack version 188.8.131.522
alone. You can find here a few links to other X Codec Pack versions:
...click to view all...
X Codec Pack is an application released by Recode Media. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase X Codec Pack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall X Codec Pack from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate X Codec Pack or simply activate the Search field and type in "X Codec Pack". The X Codec Pack app will be found very quickly. When you select X Codec Pack in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about X Codec Pack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for X Codec Pack:
- The publisher is: http://recodemedia.fre3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Recode Media\X Codec Pack v2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove X Codec Pack.
8. After uninstalling X Codec Pack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of X Codec Pack that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling X Codec Pack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove X Codec Pack by Recode Media from your PC, nor are we saying that X Codec Pack by Recode Media is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove X Codec Pack in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 10:08:31.653