You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WorldClock Trial for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall WorldClock Trial from your systemFulvio Castelli
. Additional info about Fulvio Castelli can be read here
. More details about WorldClock Trial can be seen at http://www.carefile.com/WorldClock
. WorldClock Trial is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WorldClock directory, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for WorldClock Trial is "C:\Program Files\WorldClock\unins000.exe". WorldClock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.78 MB (3965952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside WorldClock Trial. They take about 5.41 MB (5673242
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
- WCAdmSvc.exe (521.00 KB)
- WCPlaceExplorer.exe (388.50 KB)
- WCTBx64DLLLoader.exe (64.00 KB)
- WorldClock.exe (3.78 MB)
The current web page applies to WorldClock Trial version 5.49
only. You can find here a few links to other WorldClock Trial versions:
WorldClock Trial is a program offered by the software company Fulvio Castelli. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall WorldClock Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WorldClock Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WorldClock Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "WorldClock Trial". If it is installed on your PC the WorldClock Trial app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WorldClock Trial in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WorldClock Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldClock Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.carefile.com/WorldClock
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WorldClock\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WorldClock Trial.
8. After uninstalling WorldClock Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WorldClock Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WorldClock Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli from your PC, we are not saying that WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WorldClock Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-29 10:08:03.093