WorldClock Trial is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WorldClock Trial from your PCFulvio Castelli
. Go over here
for more information on Fulvio Castelli. You can read more about about WorldClock Trial at http://www.worldclock.ws
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing WorldClock Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. WorldClock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.73 MB (3909632 bytes) on disk.
WorldClock Trial is comprised of the following executables which take 5.36 MB (5624993
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WCAdmSvc.exe (521.00 KB)
- WCPlaceExplorer.exe (388.50 KB)
- WCTBx64DLLLoader.exe (63.00 KB)
- WorldClock.exe (3.73 MB)
This data is about WorldClock Trial version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other WorldClock Trial versions:
WorldClock Trial is a program marketed by the software company Fulvio Castelli. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WorldClock Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete WorldClock Trial from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WorldClock Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WorldClock Trial". If it exists on your system the WorldClock Trial app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WorldClock Trial in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WorldClock Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WorldClock Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.worldclock.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WorldClock Trial.
8. After removing WorldClock Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WorldClock Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WorldClock Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli from your computer, nor are we saying that WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WorldClock Trial supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-25 14:53:06.120