You can find below details on how to uninstall WorldClock Trial for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall WorldClock Trial from your PCFulvio Castelli
. More information on Fulvio Castelli can be found here
. Please open http://www.worldclock.ws
if you want to read more on WorldClock Trial on Fulvio Castelli's web page. WorldClock Trial is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling WorldClock Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.72 MB (3903488 bytes) on disk and is labeled WorldClock.exe.
WorldClock Trial is composed of the following executables which take 5.36 MB (5618849
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- WCAdmSvc.exe (521.00 KB)
- WCPlaceExplorer.exe (388.50 KB)
- WCTBx64DLLLoader.exe (63.00 KB)
- WorldClock.exe (3.72 MB)
The current page applies to WorldClock Trial version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WorldClock Trial:
WorldClock Trial is a program released by Fulvio Castelli. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall WorldClock Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WorldClock Trial from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WorldClock Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WorldClock Trial". If it exists on your system the WorldClock Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WorldClock Trial in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WorldClock Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldClock Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.worldclock.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WorldClock Trial.
8. After removing WorldClock Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldClock Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WorldClock Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli from your computer, we are not saying that WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WorldClock Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:44:11.213