WorldClock Trial is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WorldClock Trial from your systemFulvio Castelli
. More information on Fulvio Castelli can be seen here
. More data about the application WorldClock Trial can be seen at http://www.carefile.com/WorldClock
. WorldClock Trial is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove WorldClock Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. WorldClock Trial's primary file takes around 3.77 MB (3952128 bytes) and is named WorldClock.exe.
WorldClock Trial contains of the executables below. They take 5.40 MB (5666977
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- WCAdmSvc.exe (521.00 KB)
- WCPlaceExplorer.exe (388.50 KB)
- WCTBx64DLLLoader.exe (64.00 KB)
- WorldClock.exe (3.77 MB)
This info is about WorldClock Trial version 5.41
alone. For other WorldClock Trial versions please click below:
WorldClock Trial is an application released by Fulvio Castelli. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove WorldClock Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete WorldClock Trial with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WorldClock Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "WorldClock Trial". If it exists on your system the WorldClock Trial program will be found automatically. When you click WorldClock Trial in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding WorldClock Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WorldClock Trial:
- The software company is: http://www.carefile.com/WorldClock
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WorldClock\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WorldClock Trial.
8. After removing WorldClock Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WorldClock Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WorldClock Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli from your computer, nor are we saying that WorldClock Trial by Fulvio Castelli is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall WorldClock Trial supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:43:54.643