WinRAR is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall WinRAR from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Check out here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR is normally installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for WinRAR is C:\Archivos de programa\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.38 MB (1444352 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in WinRAR. They take 2.29 MB (2401272
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (498.49 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (121.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (315.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.38 MB)
This data is about WinRAR version 4.20.0
alone. Click on the links below for other WinRAR versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR is an application offered by win.rar GmbH. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR". The WinRAR program will be found very quickly. When you select WinRAR in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR.
8. After removing WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of WinRAR that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:25:22.023