WinRAR is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WinRAR from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More data about win.rar GmbH can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall WinRAR by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. WinRAR's main file takes about 1.43 MB (1500248 bytes) and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.49 MB (2606520
bytes) on disk.
- Ace32Loader.exe (60.09 KB)
- Rar.exe (514.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.09 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (324.09 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.43 MB)
This page is about WinRAR version 5.20
only. For other WinRAR versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinRAR is an application by win.rar GmbH. Some users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall WinRAR from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR application will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:13:13.000