WinRAR is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WinRAR from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can read more on win.rar GmbH. WinRAR is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1085440 bytes) on disk and is named WinRAR.exe.
The executables below are part of WinRAR. They take about 1.78 MB (1862144
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (386.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (119.00 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (253.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of WinRAR. You can find here a few links to other WinRAR versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR is an application offered by win.rar GmbH. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WinRAR is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove WinRAR with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinRAR or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR". The WinRAR app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WinRAR in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinRAR, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WinRAR.
8. After removing WinRAR, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinRAR by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WinRAR in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 14:48:02.387