You can find below details on how to uninstall WinRAR archiver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your systemwin.rar GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on win.rar GmbH. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling WinRAR archiver is C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named WinRAR.exe and it has a size of 816.00 KB (835584 bytes).
WinRAR archiver contains of the executables below. They take 1.35 MB (1419776
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (286.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (94.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (189.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (816.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.40.2
of WinRAR archiver. Click on the links below for other WinRAR archiver versions:
...click to view all...
WinRAR archiver is an application released by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove WinRAR archiver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR archiver or simply click the Search field and type in "WinRAR archiver". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR archiver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR archiver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinRAR archiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinRAR archiver.
8. After removing WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR archiver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR archiver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:21:17.520