WinRAR archiver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your computerwin.rar GmbH
. More information about win.rar GmbH can be found here
. WinRAR archiver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall WinRAR archiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinRAR\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 946.00 KB (968704 bytes) on disk and is called WinRAR.exe.
WinRAR archiver contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.57 MB (1641472
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (315.50 KB)
- RarExtLoader.exe (43.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (200.00 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (946.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00.2
of WinRAR archiver. For more WinRAR archiver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinRAR archiver is a program by win.rar GmbH. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WinRAR archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinRAR archiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinRAR archiver". If it is installed on your PC the WinRAR archiver application will be found automatically. After you click WinRAR archiver in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR archiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinRAR archiver.
8. After removing WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR archiver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing WinRAR archiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinRAR archiver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 05:15:27.223