This web page is about WinRAR archiver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your PCwin.rar GmbH
. You can read more on win.rar GmbH or check for application updates here
. WinRAR archiver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\WinRAR directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WinRAR archiver. The application's main executable file is called WinRAR.exe and its approximative size is 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in WinRAR archiver. They take 1.66 MB (1736192
bytes) on disk.
- Rar.exe (290.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.50 KB)
- UnRAR.exe (191.50 KB)
- WinRAR.exe (1.07 MB)
This web page is about WinRAR archiver version 5.20.3
only. You can find below info on other versions of WinRAR archiver:
...click to view all...
WinRAR archiver is a program by win.rar GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase WinRAR archiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinRAR archiver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinRAR archiver or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinRAR archiver". The WinRAR archiver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WinRAR archiver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WinRAR archiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinRAR archiver.
8. After uninstalling WinRAR archiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinRAR archiver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinRAR archiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that WinRAR archiver by win.rar GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinRAR archiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 17:03:10.777