How to uninstall WinLock from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall WinLock for Windows. The Windows version was developed by Crystal Office Systems
. Open here
where you can read more on Crystal Office Systems. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more info about WinLock on Crystal Office Systems's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\WinLock folder (same installation drive as Windows). WinLock's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\WinLock\unins000.exe". WinLock's primary file takes about 626.21 KB (641241 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of WinLock. They take an average of 626.21 KB (641241
bytes) on disk.
This data is about WinLock version 4.3
only. Click on the links below for other WinLock versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete WinLock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
WinLock is an application released by Crystal Office Systems. Some users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase WinLock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinLock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinLock". If it exists on your system the WinLock app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select WinLock in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WinLock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\WinLock\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinLock.
8. After uninstalling WinLock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinLock by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that WinLock by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:07:40.503