WinLock is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall WinLock from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. More info about Crystal Office Systems can be found here
. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more details about WinLock on Crystal Office Systems's website. WinLock is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove WinLock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.45 MB (2569728 bytes) on disk and is named winlock.exe.
The following executables are installed together with WinLock. They occupy about 7.78 MB (8157824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- elv.exe (585.85 KB)
- uia.exe (428.96 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.96 KB)
- winlock.exe (2.45 MB)
- wlc6.exe (3.09 MB)
- wlg.exe (579.35 KB)
The current web page applies to WinLock version 6.4
only. For other WinLock versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinLock:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\elv.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\chineseS.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\czech.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\french.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\german.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\indonesian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\italian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\portugueseBR.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\Languages\turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\uia.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlockw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlockw6.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlc6.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg32.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\wlg64.dat
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\winlock.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\E:\1\barname\Pc-Barname\WinLock 6.4\Cracked File\winlock.exe
WinLock is a program by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove WinLock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinLock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate WinLock or simply click the Search field and type in "WinLock". If it exists on your system the WinLock application will be found automatically. After you select WinLock in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding WinLock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinLock.
8. After uninstalling WinLock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinLock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinLock by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that WinLock by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinLock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 21:41:49.013