WinLock is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WinLock from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. You can find out more on Crystal Office Systems or check for application updates here
. More data about the software WinLock can be seen at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\WinLock folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall WinLock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinLock\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. winlock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.31 MB (3468208 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in WinLock. They take 5.71 MB (5988176
bytes) on disk.
- elv.exe (603.28 KB)
- uia.exe (556.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.42 KB)
- winlock.exe (3.31 MB)
- wlg.exe (589.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.41
of WinLock. You can find below a few links to other WinLock releases:
...click to view all...
WinLock is a program offered by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase WinLock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WinLock from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WinLock or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinLock". If it exists on your system the WinLock app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinLock in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding WinLock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinLock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinLock.
8. After removing WinLock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinLock by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, we are not saying that WinLock by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 00:53:52.450