You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall WinLock Professional for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinLock Professional from your PCCrystal Office Systems
. More data about Crystal Office Systems can be read here
. You can see more info about WinLock Professional at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. WinLock Professional is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinLockPro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for WinLock Professional is C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe. WinLock Professional's primary file takes about 5.66 MB (5935104 bytes) and is named winlock.exe.
WinLock Professional contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.65 MB (6970934
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (679.55 KB)
- winlock.exe (5.66 MB)
- wlg.exe (332.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.03
of WinLock Professional. You can find below info on other versions of WinLock Professional:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove WinLock Professional:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\lock.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\notif.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\dialogs.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\games.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\install.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\internet.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\kiosk.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\media.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\msg.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\p2p.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\Profiles\system.wlp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\startup.wav
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\winlock.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\winlock.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\winlockw.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\wlg.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock Professional
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\winlock.exe
WinLock Professional is an application offered by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WinLock Professional from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinLock Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinLock Professional". The WinLock Professional app will be found automatically. After you click WinLock Professional in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinLock Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove WinLock Professional.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock Professional in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 10:42:55.000