WinLock Professional is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall WinLock Professional from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Crystal Office Systems. You can read more about related to WinLock Professional at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. WinLock Professional is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinLockPro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for WinLock Professional is C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.94 MB (3083224 bytes) on disk and is named winlock.exe.
The executable files below are part of WinLock Professional. They occupy about 4.77 MB (4996472
bytes) on disk.
- elv.exe (591.09 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.96 KB)
- winlock.exe (2.94 MB)
- wlg.exe (579.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.21
of WinLock Professional. Click on the links below for other WinLock Professional versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove WinLock Professional from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinLock Professional from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\SND.nfo
WinLock Professional is a program released by Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinLock Professional from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WinLock Professional or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinLock Professional". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Professional application will be found automatically. When you select WinLock Professional in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WinLock Professional, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The software company is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinLock Professional.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WinLock Professional that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your computer, nor are we saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinLock Professional supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-25 09:00:59.237