This web page is about WinLock Professional for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall WinLock Professional from your computerCrystal Office Systems
. More information about Crystal Office Systems can be seen here
. Further information about WinLock Professional can be found at http://www.crystaloffice.com
. WinLock Professional is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove WinLock Professional. The application's main executable file occupies 4.36 MB (4567040 bytes) on disk and is labeled winlock.exe.
WinLock Professional is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.32 MB (5582901
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (668.55 KB)
- winlock.exe (4.36 MB)
- wlg.exe (323.50 KB)
This data is about WinLock Professional version 4.6
alone. Click on the links below for other WinLock Professional versions:
...click to view all...
WinLock Professional is a program released by Crystal Office Systems. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall WinLock Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WinLock Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinLock Professional". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Professional program will be found automatically. After you select WinLock Professional in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about WinLock Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The publisher is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WinLock Professional.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Professional that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock Professional using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, we are not saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WinLock Professional in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-13 13:32:03.740