WinLock Professional is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WinLock Professional from your systemCrystal Office Systems
. Check out here
for more info on Crystal Office Systems. Click on http://www.crystaloffice.com
to get more data about WinLock Professional on Crystal Office Systems's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\WinLockPro folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall WinLock Professional by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled winlock.exe and occupies 2.50 MB (2626656 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with WinLock Professional. They take about 4.30 MB (4503904
bytes) on disk.
- elv.exe (587.83 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.09 KB)
- winlock.exe (2.50 MB)
- wlg.exe (551.33 KB)
This web page is about WinLock Professional version 5.37
only. Click on the links below for other WinLock Professional versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove WinLock Professional from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinLock Professional from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall WinLock Professional:
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\elv.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\french.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\german.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\hungarian.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\portugueseBR.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\romanian.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\russian.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\spanish.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Languages\turkish.lng
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\lock.wav
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\notif.wav
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\dialogs.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\games.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\install.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\internet.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\kiosk.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\media.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\msg.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\p2p.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\Profiles\system.wlp
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\startup.wav
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.msg
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\winlock.chm
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\winlock.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\winlockw.dat
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\wlg.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\wlg32.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock Professional
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Crystal Office\WinLock Professional
WinLock Professional is an application offered by the software company Crystal Office Systems. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase WinLock Professional is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WinLock Professional from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinLock Professional or simply activate the Search field and type in "WinLock Professional". If it is installed on your PC the WinLock Professional application will be found very quickly. When you click WinLock Professional in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinLock Professional, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for WinLock Professional:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crystaloffice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WinLockPro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinLock Professional.
8. After uninstalling WinLock Professional, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinLock Professional which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinLock Professional with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that WinLock Professional by Crystal Office Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinLock Professional in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 02:19:08.903