This web page contains complete information on how to remove WinArchiver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinArchiver from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Additional info about Power Software Ltd can be found here
. WinArchiver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinArchiver folder, regulated by the user's choice. WinArchiver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\WinArchiver\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.01 MB (2102584 bytes) on disk and is named WinArchiver.exe.
WinArchiver is composed of the following executables which take 2.84 MB (2974146
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- setup64.exe (5.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.22 KB)
- wacmd.exe (11.80 KB)
- WAHELPER.EXE (492.80 KB)
- WAService.exe (251.30 KB)
- WinArchiver.exe (2.01 MB)
This page is about WinArchiver version 3.8
alone. For more WinArchiver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall WinArchiver from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by WinArchiver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\WinArchiver
- C:\Program Files\WinArchiver\WAService.exe
- C:\Program Files\WinArchiver\WinArchiver.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
WinArchiver is an application by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase WinArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WinArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WinArchiver or simply click the Search feature and type in "WinArchiver". If it exists on your system the WinArchiver app will be found very quickly. When you select WinArchiver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinArchiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WinArchiver.
8. After uninstalling WinArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong WinArchiver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinArchiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:18:58.157