WinArchiver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall WinArchiver from your computerPower Software Ltd
. You can read more on Power Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. WinArchiver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\WinArchiver folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove WinArchiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinArchiver\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. WinArchiver's primary file takes about 3.05 MB (3194496 bytes) and is named WinArchiver.exe.
WinArchiver contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.30 MB (4511669
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup64.exe (5.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.42 KB)
- wacmd.exe (18.63 KB)
- WAHELPER.EXE (913.13 KB)
- WAService.exe (258.13 KB)
- WinArchiver.exe (3.05 MB)
The current page applies to WinArchiver version 4.2
only. For more WinArchiver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinArchiver is a program released by Power Software Ltd. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall WinArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WinArchiver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinArchiver or simply click the Search field and type in "WinArchiver". The WinArchiver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select WinArchiver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding WinArchiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WinArchiver.
8. After removing WinArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WinArchiver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinArchiver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-16 09:30:41.183