You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove WinArchiver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall WinArchiver from your systemPower Software Ltd
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Power Software Ltd. WinArchiver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling WinArchiver is C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. WinArchiver.exe is the WinArchiver's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.69 MB (2819104 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside WinArchiver. They take about 3.21 MB (3363090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup64.exe (5.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (93.63 KB)
- wacmd.exe (18.54 KB)
- WAHELPER.EXE (189.04 KB)
- WAService.exe (225.03 KB)
- WinArchiver.exe (2.69 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.5
of WinArchiver. For more WinArchiver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WinArchiver is a program released by the software company Power Software Ltd. Some users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase WinArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinArchiver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinArchiver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinArchiver". If it exists on your system the WinArchiver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select WinArchiver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WinArchiver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinArchiver.
8. After removing WinArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong WinArchiver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WinArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove WinArchiver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-07-08 22:51:18.520