This page contains complete information on how to remove WinArchiver for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WinArchiver from your computerPower Software Ltd
. Check out here
for more information on Power Software Ltd. WinArchiver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\WinArchiver directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall WinArchiver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WinArchiver\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. WinArchiver's primary file takes around 2.01 MB (2102584 bytes) and is named WinArchiver.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WinArchiver. They occupy 2.84 MB (2974143
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- setup64.exe (5.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.22 KB)
- wacmd.exe (11.80 KB)
- WAHELPER.EXE (492.80 KB)
- WAService.exe (251.30 KB)
- WinArchiver.exe (2.01 MB)
This web page is about WinArchiver version 3.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other WinArchiver versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall WinArchiver.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WinArchiver:
The files below were left behind on your disk by WinArchiver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver\WAService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver\WinArchiver.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\WinArchiver\WinArchiver.exe
WinArchiver is a program by the software company Power Software Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase WinArchiver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete WinArchiver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find WinArchiver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WinArchiver". The WinArchiver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WinArchiver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about WinArchiver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WinArchiver.
8. After removing WinArchiver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WinArchiver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WinArchiver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that WinArchiver by Power Software Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WinArchiver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 03:05:50.303