WhatsApp is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall WhatsApp from your computerWhatsApp
. More info about WhatsApp can be seen here
. WhatsApp is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for WhatsApp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Host App Service\Engine\HostAppService.exe. WebAppHelper.exe is the WhatsApp's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.33 MB (4537240 bytes) on disk.
WhatsApp contains of the executables below. They take 20.51 MB (21509736
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.34 MB)
- HostAppServiceInterface.exe (2.27 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (6.58 MB)
- WebAppHelper.exe (4.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of WhatsApp. For more WhatsApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is an application by WhatsApp. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase WhatsApp from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate WhatsApp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WhatsApp". If it is installed on your PC the WhatsApp program will be found very quickly. When you click WhatsApp in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WhatsApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhatsApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your PC, we are not saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove WhatsApp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 21:30:34.637