This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall WhatsApp for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall WhatsApp from your PCWhatsApp
. You can find out more on WhatsApp or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhatsApp. squirrel.exe is the WhatsApp's main executable file and it takes circa 1.85 MB (1942800 bytes) on disk.
WhatsApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 245.55 MB (257481072
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (81.25 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (81.25 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (75.64 MB)
This web page is about WhatsApp version 0.2.1454
alone. You can find below info on other versions of WhatsApp:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is a program by the software company WhatsApp. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase WhatsApp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WhatsApp or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatsApp". If it exists on your system the WhatsApp application will be found very quickly. When you click WhatsApp in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about WhatsApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WhatsApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your computer, we are not saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhatsApp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 21:06:47.200