WhatsApp is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall WhatsApp from your PCWhatsApp
. More information on WhatsApp can be seen here
. Usually the WhatsApp program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for WhatsApp is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe --uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled squirrel.exe and it has a size of 1.85 MB (1942800 bytes).
WhatsApp is comprised of the following executables which occupy 173.48 MB (181904720
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (1.85 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (83.96 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (83.96 MB)
This web page is about WhatsApp version 0.2.2729
alone. Click on the links below for other WhatsApp versions:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is an application offered by the software company WhatsApp. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall WhatsApp with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WhatsApp or simply activate the Search field and type in "WhatsApp". The WhatsApp application will be found automatically. After you select WhatsApp in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding WhatsApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhatsApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your computer, we are not saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhatsApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 00:25:54.877