This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall WhatsApp for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall WhatsApp from your PCWhatsApp
. Open here
for more information on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. WhatsApp's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe. WhatsApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 654.43 KB (670136 bytes) on disk.
WhatsApp is composed of the following executables which take 136.60 MB (143240272
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (654.43 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (64.83 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (64.83 MB)
The current page applies to WhatsApp version 0.3.1242
only. For other WhatsApp versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling WhatsApp we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall WhatsApp:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove WhatsApp:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\000003.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\CURRENT
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOCK
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\LOG
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_web.whatsapp.com_0.indexeddb.leveldb\MANIFEST-000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\WhatsApp Images.lnk
WhatsApp is a program released by the software company WhatsApp. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase WhatsApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhatsApp or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatsApp". The WhatsApp app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click WhatsApp in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WhatsApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After uninstalling WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhatsApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your PC, we are not saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall WhatsApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-19 02:39:21.083