You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall WhatsApp for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall WhatsApp from your PCWhatsApp
. Take a look here
where you can read more on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. WhatsApp's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled WhatsApp.exe and its approximative size is 654.92 KB (670640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of WhatsApp. They occupy an average of 186.49 MB (195546656
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (2.15 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (654.92 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (89.72 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (89.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.3792
of WhatsApp. You can find below info on other releases of WhatsApp:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is an application released by the software company WhatsApp. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete WhatsApp from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate WhatsApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhatsApp". The WhatsApp program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click WhatsApp in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding WhatsApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of WhatsApp which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhatsApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your computer, nor are we saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall WhatsApp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-06 01:59:51.497