You can find below detailed information on how to remove WhatsApp for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall WhatsApp from your systemWhatsApp
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on WhatsApp. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\ALI.SHL-09\AppData\Local\WhatsApp folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall WhatsApp by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\ALI.SHL-09\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. WhatsApp's main file takes around 654.92 KB (670640 bytes) and is named WhatsApp.exe.
WhatsApp is composed of the following executables which take 186.49 MB (195546656
bytes) on disk:
- squirrel.exe (2.15 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (654.92 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (89.72 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (89.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.3.3790
of WhatsApp. You can find below a few links to other WhatsApp versions:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp is a program marketed by the software company WhatsApp. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete WhatsApp from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find WhatsApp or simply click the Search feature and type in "WhatsApp". If it is installed on your PC the WhatsApp app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click WhatsApp in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about WhatsApp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After removing WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhatsApp that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WhatsApp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your computer, we are not saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhatsApp in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-03 04:40:20.777