You can find on this page details on how to remove WhatsApp for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall WhatsApp from your computerWhatsApp
. Open here
for more info on WhatsApp. Usually the WhatsApp application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\WhatsApp\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall WhatsApp. WhatsApp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 654.43 KB (670136 bytes) on disk.
WhatsApp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 139.87 MB (146663648
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (654.43 KB)
- squirrel.exe (2.10 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (64.82 MB)
- WhatsApp.exe (68.10 MB)
The current web page applies to WhatsApp version 0.3.1475
only. You can find below a few links to other WhatsApp versions:
...click to view all...
WhatsApp has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
WhatsApp is an application marketed by WhatsApp. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase WhatsApp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall WhatsApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find WhatsApp or simply click the Search field and type in "WhatsApp". The WhatsApp application will be found very quickly. After you click WhatsApp in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about WhatsApp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall WhatsApp.
8. After uninstalling WhatsApp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong WhatsApp that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling WhatsApp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove WhatsApp by WhatsApp from your computer, nor are we saying that WhatsApp by WhatsApp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove WhatsApp supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-08 21:21:47.713