Webroot SecureAnywhere is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computerWebroot
. More information about Webroot can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Webroot directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Webroot SecureAnywhere is C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe. WRSA.exe is the Webroot SecureAnywhere's main executable file and it takes around 4.67 MB (4901160 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Webroot SecureAnywhere. They occupy an average of 4.67 MB (4901160
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Webroot SecureAnywhere. Click on the links below for other Webroot SecureAnywhere versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:The files below are left behind on your disk by Webroot SecureAnywhere when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\SecurityProductInformation.ini
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSkyClientConnect.x86.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe.FriendlyAppName
Webroot SecureAnywhere is an application by the software company Webroot. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Webroot SecureAnywhere app will be found very quickly. After you click Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After removing Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Webroot SecureAnywhere that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Webroot SecureAnywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your PC, we are not saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 17:51:14.933