This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computerWebroot
. Further information on Webroot can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Webroot directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" -uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere. The program's main executable file has a size of 798.42 KB (817584 bytes) on disk and is labeled WRSA.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Webroot SecureAnywhere. They take about 798.42 KB (817584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Webroot SecureAnywhere. You can find below info on other application versions of Webroot SecureAnywhere:
...click to view all...
Webroot SecureAnywhere is a program marketed by Webroot. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply click the Search field and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". If it is installed on your PC the Webroot SecureAnywhere application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Webroot SecureAnywhere which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Webroot SecureAnywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your PC, we are not saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:20:59.567