Webroot SecureAnywhere is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your PCWebroot
. You can read more on Webroot or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Webroot folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Webroot SecureAnywhere is C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. WRSA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 965.25 KB (988416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Webroot SecureAnywhere. They occupy about 965.25 KB (988416
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Webroot SecureAnywhere version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Webroot SecureAnywhere:
...click to view all...
Webroot SecureAnywhere has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer:
- C:\Program Files\Webroot
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\SecurityProductInformation.ini
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSkyClientConnect.x86.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.626\_igetintopc.com_Webroot_SecureAnywhere_AntiVirus_126.96.36.199\Download Free Software.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.960\_igetintopc.com_Webroot_SecureAnywhere_AntiVirus_188.8.131.52\Download Free Software.url
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Webroot SecureAnywhere is a program marketed by Webroot. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Webroot SecureAnywhere from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply click the Search field and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". The Webroot SecureAnywhere app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After removing Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Webroot SecureAnywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your PC, nor are we saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 16:51:11.910