Webroot SecureAnywhere is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your PCWebroot
. You can read more on Webroot or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Webroot directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Webroot SecureAnywhere is C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe. Webroot SecureAnywhere's primary file takes around 4.68 MB (4905720 bytes) and is named WRSA.exe.
Webroot SecureAnywhere is composed of the following executables which take 9.02 MB (9460096
bytes) on disk:
- WRSA.exe (4.68 MB)
- WRCoreService.x64.exe (1.55 MB)
- WRSkyClient.x64.exe (2.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Webroot SecureAnywhere. For more Webroot SecureAnywhere versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:The files below remain on your disk by Webroot SecureAnywhere when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Components\wrcore.x64_18.104.22.168.msi
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRCore.x64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRCoreService.x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRMetrics.x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRShared.x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRSkyClient.x64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\Core\WRThreat.x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\SecurityProductInformation.ini
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe
- C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSkyClientConnect.x86.dll
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Webroot SecureAnywhere is an application offered by Webroot. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Webroot SecureAnywhere or simply click the Search feature and type in "Webroot SecureAnywhere". If it exists on your system the Webroot SecureAnywhere application will be found automatically. After you click Webroot SecureAnywhere in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Webroot SecureAnywhere, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Webroot SecureAnywhere.
8. After uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Webroot SecureAnywhere which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Webroot SecureAnywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot from your computer, we are not saying that Webroot SecureAnywhere by Webroot is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 17:43:30.543