VideoPad Video Editor
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VideoPad Video Editor from your computerNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. More information about the program VideoPad Video Editor can be found at www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
. Usually the VideoPad Video Editor program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. VideoPad Video Editor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe. videopad.exe is the VideoPad Video Editor's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.34 MB (3497528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of VideoPad Video Editor. They take an average of 10.32 MB (10816624
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg16.exe (2.80 MB)
- videopad.exe (3.34 MB)
- videopadsetup_v3.12.exe (4.18 MB)
This web page is about VideoPad Video Editor version 3.12
alone. You can find below info on other releases of VideoPad Video Editor:
...click to view all...
VideoPad Video Editor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VideoPad Video Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\ffmpeg16.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\Help\about.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\Help\addrename.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\Help\arrowlist.gif
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
VideoPad Video Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase VideoPad Video Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase VideoPad Video Editor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VideoPad Video Editor or simply activate the Search field and type in "VideoPad Video Editor". If it exists on your system the VideoPad Video Editor application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VideoPad Video Editor in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VideoPad Video Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VideoPad Video Editor:
- The publisher is: www.nchsoftware.com/videopad/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\VideoPad\videopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VideoPad Video Editor.
8. After uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong VideoPad Video Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VideoPad Video Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that VideoPad Video Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove VideoPad Video Editor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:31:26.650