VidCutter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall VidCutter from your computerPete Alexandrou
. You can read more on Pete Alexandrou or check for application updates here
. More information about VidCutter can be seen at http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\VidCutter folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing VidCutter is C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. vidcutter.exe is the VidCutter's main executable file and it occupies close to 52.29 MB (54826597 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with VidCutter. They take about 53.33 MB (55917322
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.04 MB)
- vidcutter.exe (52.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.1
of VidCutter. You can find below a few links to other VidCutter releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall VidCutter:
- C:\Program Files\VidCutter
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\VidCutter\uninstall.ico
- C:\Program Files\VidCutter\vidcutter.exe
VidCutter is a program offered by Pete Alexandrou. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase VidCutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VidCutter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VidCutter or simply click the Search field and type in "VidCutter". If it is installed on your PC the VidCutter application will be found very quickly. After you select VidCutter in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding VidCutter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCutter:
- The software company is: http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall VidCutter.
8. After removing VidCutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidCutter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VidCutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou from your PC, we are not saying that VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidCutter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-22 13:56:12.073