This web page contains thorough information on how to remove VidCutter for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall VidCutter from your PCPete Alexandrou
. Further information on Pete Alexandrou can be found here
. Detailed information about VidCutter can be seen at http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\VidCutter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing VidCutter is C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named vidcutter.exe and occupies 61.07 MB (64035828 bytes).
VidCutter contains of the executables below. They take 62.54 MB (65577157
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.47 MB)
- vidcutter.exe (61.07 MB)
This data is about VidCutter version 3.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other VidCutter versions:
...click to view all...
VidCutter is a program offered by the software company Pete Alexandrou. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove VidCutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall VidCutter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find VidCutter or simply click the Search feature and type in "VidCutter". The VidCutter app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VidCutter in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding VidCutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCutter:
- The publisher is: http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove VidCutter.
8. After removing VidCutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of VidCutter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VidCutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou from your computer, we are not saying that VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove VidCutter in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 17:32:56.703