VidCutter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall VidCutter from your computerPete Alexandrou
. Open here
for more information on Pete Alexandrou. Click on https://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
to get more data about VidCutter on Pete Alexandrou's website. VidCutter is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Custom Install\VidCutter folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall VidCutter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Custom Install\VidCutter\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 174.67 MB (183152200 bytes) on disk and is titled vidcutter.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in VidCutter. They occupy 177.92 MB (186558085
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (3.25 MB)
- vidcutter.exe (174.67 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of VidCutter. You can find below a few links to other VidCutter versions:
...click to view all...
VidCutter is a program marketed by the software company Pete Alexandrou. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove VidCutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete VidCutter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find VidCutter or simply click the Search field and type in "VidCutter". The VidCutter program will be found very quickly. When you click VidCutter in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about VidCutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for VidCutter:
- The publisher is: https://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Custom Install\VidCutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall VidCutter.
8. After uninstalling VidCutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling VidCutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou from your computer, we are not saying that VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall VidCutter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-06-27 14:06:41.017