VidCutter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall VidCutter from your systemPete Alexandrou
. Open here
for more details on Pete Alexandrou. You can get more details about VidCutter at http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\VidCutter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for VidCutter is C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled vidcutter.exe and occupies 60.86 MB (63815176 bytes).
VidCutter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 62.07 MB (65086169
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- vidcutter.exe (60.86 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of VidCutter. You can find below a few links to other VidCutter versions:
...click to view all...
VidCutter is an application by Pete Alexandrou. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase VidCutter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase VidCutter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate VidCutter or simply click the Search field and type in "VidCutter". If it exists on your system the VidCutter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click VidCutter in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding VidCutter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for VidCutter:
- The software company is: http://vidcutter.ozmartians.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\VidCutter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove VidCutter.
8. After removing VidCutter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong VidCutter which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling VidCutter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou from your computer, we are not saying that VidCutter by Pete Alexandrou is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove VidCutter supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-10 21:50:53.813