Vbsedit is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Vbsedit from your computerAdersoft
. Additional info about Adersoft can be seen here
. More data about the application Vbsedit can be seen at http://www.vbsedit.com
. Vbsedit is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Vbsedit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named vbsedit.exe and it has a size of 3.54 MB (3711400 bytes).
Vbsedit is composed of the following executables which take 6.19 MB (6491296
bytes) on disk:
- htaedit.exe (2.42 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (3.54 MB)
This page is about Vbsedit version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Vbsedit versions:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is an application by the software company Adersoft. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Vbsedit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vbsedit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Vbsedit". If it exists on your system the Vbsedit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Vbsedit in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Vbsedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x86\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After removing Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Vbsedit by Adersoft from your PC, we are not saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Vbsedit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 07:21:16.477