Vbsedit is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Vbsedit from your computerAdersoft
. More information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More details about the program Vbsedit can be seen at http://www.vbsedit.com
. Usually the Vbsedit application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Vbsedit is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe. Vbsedit's primary file takes around 5.92 MB (6203984 bytes) and is called vbsedit.exe.
Vbsedit installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.30 MB (9751712
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (3.38 MB)
- vbsedit.exe (5.92 MB)
The current page applies to Vbsedit version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other Vbsedit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is a program offered by Adersoft. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Vbsedit from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Vbsedit or simply click the Search field and type in "Vbsedit". If it is installed on your PC the Vbsedit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vbsedit in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Vbsedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Vbsedit by Adersoft from your computer, we are not saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Vbsedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-03 17:19:07.537