Vbsedit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Vbsedit from your systemAdersoft
. More information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More data about the app Vbsedit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Vbsedit's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe. vbsedit.exe is the Vbsedit's primary executable file and it takes about 4.49 MB (4703280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Vbsedit. They take about 8.07 MB (8464304
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (3.36 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (4.49 MB)
This page is about Vbsedit version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Vbsedit:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is an application by the software company Adersoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vbsedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Vbsedit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vbsedit". The Vbsedit app will be found very quickly. When you select Vbsedit in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Vbsedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vbsedit by Adersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vbsedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:35:15.360