Vbsedit is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Vbsedit from your systemAdersoft
. More information on Adersoft can be seen here
. More data about the app Vbsedit can be found at http://www.vbsedit.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Vbsedit folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Vbsedit's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe. vbsedit.exe is the Vbsedit's primary executable file and it takes about 4.49 MB (4703280 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Vbsedit. They take about 8.07 MB (8464304
bytes) on disk.
- htaedit.exe (3.36 MB)
- signtool.exe (231.83 KB)
- vbsedit.exe (4.49 MB)
This page is about Vbsedit version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Vbsedit:
...click to view all...
Vbsedit is an application by the software company Adersoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Vbsedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Vbsedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Vbsedit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Vbsedit". If it is installed on your PC the Vbsedit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Vbsedit in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Vbsedit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Vbsedit:
- The software company is: http://www.vbsedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Vbsedit\x64\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Vbsedit.
8. After uninstalling Vbsedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Vbsedit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Vbsedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Vbsedit by Adersoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Vbsedit by Adersoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Vbsedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:35:15.360